Ticket forms available for the Mother & Son and the Father & Daughter balls below
Congratulations to Jennifer Huynh, Amy Le Nguyen, Kevin Nguyen, Amy T. Nguyen, and Jessica Nguyen for finishing in the top twenty of all students competing from Orleans Parish, Jefferson Parish, and St. Tammany Parish! That is an amazing accomplishment!
Our four-person Lake Castle Mathcounts team won third place and qualified for state at the chapter competition on Saturday, February 2, 2019, at the University of New Orleans College of Engineering!
Congratulations to Amy Le Nguyen on winning first place in the school round of the National Geography Bee! Next, Amy will test to see if she qualifies for state. Great job and good luck in the next round!
Congratulations the math competition team members on their impressive wins at the Math Tournament held Saturday, December 8!
- 4th Grade (Team A) – 1st Place
- 4th Grade (Team B) – 4th Place
- 5th Grade (Team A) – 1st Place
- 5th Grade (Team B) – 2nd Place
- 6th Grade (Team A) – 1st Place
- 6th Grade (Team B) – 2nd Place
- 7th Grade (Team A) – 2nd Place
- Joshua Ngo (4th) – 1st Place
- Tom Nguyen (5th) – 2nd Place
- Audrey Ngo (5th) – 3rd Place
- Nathan Ward (4th) – 3rd Place
- Janith Robertson (4th) – 4th Place