Anyone requiring before or after-care services for their child is required to pre-register. Please register for these services as soon as possible.
All parents should report to the concrete block building when dropping off or picking up students. Upon arrival, please walk your student into the classroom for before care and to the classroom for aftercare pick-up.
Please remember to record our aftercare phone number, (318) 661-0508, to contact one of our moderators after school office hours. Our gate system will be active from 4:00 PM — 6:00 PM. To gain entry, press “A” then “call”.
March 31, 2023
Pledge – Destin Williams, 5MM
- 2023-2024 registration is now open.
- Today is our last day of Stanford achievement testing. It is very important for all students to be at school by 8:10 A.M. daily in order to be prepared for testing. Please make sure students have at least 3 #2 pencils, looseleaf, and also have a novel/book to read.
- No homework will be given through Friday due to Stanford testing. Also, no extracurriculars are scheduled during this testing time.
- DO NOT park in the driveway when picking up students from extracurricular activities. Please park your car in a parking spot by the gym or along the school buildings and await your child.
- Make sure lunch orders are turned in by the due date. Students need to bring lunches from home or have pre-ordered lunches from the kitchen. Students are not allowed to order lunch daily.
- All textbooks should be covered at all times and BOOK SOCKS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Any overwear worn can ONLY be a Lake Castle jacket, sweatshirt, or monogrammed sweater.